Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Go-Go-Go Tuesday

Abby has "traffic duty" this week, so it makes for an early start to the day as she has to be at school by 7:05. 

After the kids were dropped off, then it was the usual -- tidying up the house, calling my mom, checking emails. Today I also had a few other errands, including going to Costco.  I picked Ray and Gay up as they also needed a few things. I was glad to go there early as it was not that crowded. Still we couldn't find parking on B1.

Last time at Costco, they had turkey meat on sale. When I say on sale, I mean at least HALF OFF. That's when I'd buy. Today they had smoked salmon MORE THAN HALF OFF. So, I bought two packets. I love that stuff on bagels and for sandwiches. 

I unpacked all the groceries and went to OK Convenience Store for another stash of breakfast breads that the kids love. I still had more coupons to use up. NICE!

Ariel came over for a visit. After she left, the empty box arrived, so I spent the rest of the afternoon packing up the box that will be shipped to the Philippines. We wanted to bless others with our homeschooling materials. At 4p.m. I headed off for a run as I knew Abby would need to be picked up at around 5:30.

She came home and we had dinner together. I baked cranberry pumpkin oatmeal bars. So delicious. Great for breakfast and afternoon tea.

I thought I'd be writing tests this week, but the articles won't be ready until Friday. I'm glad as I am working on plans for a HOP group couples date night the first Saturday in November which is going to take quite a bit of planning.

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 97」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment