Monday, October 5, 2015

Fresh Revelation

Today was the start of another ladies Bible study. God definitely put the ladies together.

I thought it was going to be just five sisters and two of them said they would not be able to make this first session.

But this weekend, God brought three more sisters to mind. I asked them on Sunday and they all said YES and showed up tonight.

What a praise!

Each sister has such a story to tell, and I can see already the hands of God purposely weaving our lives together for this season.  We will be studying Beth Moore's lecture series on the book of Revelation. She is not just going to talk about the prophetic parts of the book but about the daily applications. She invited us to pray each day for God to reveal more of Himself -- a fresh revelation! I'm excited. I know God is so willing to do just that.

The study will go until June of 2016!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 45」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment