Thursday, October 8, 2015

Moving and Grooving

Today I attempted to move our sofa by myself in our 'little' car. I measured and measured and measured.  Then I went for it. I was going to call the movers... but... I was trying to save some money.

I propped the sofa on the trolley and realized I needed someone in front to spot the direction while I pushed. So, I had to get the guard.  Once in the car, the back 'hood' couldn't close all the way, so I had to use bungee cords and a red bandana. I drove very slowly. I had help unloading it. Then I went back to get the second piece. This time, I had help.

I spent the rest of the morning at Costco, going down aisles that I have never gone down as I just think I don't need any of that stuff. It was really quite interesting. And the cart got filled to the brim.

I had to tutor tonight and after picking Isaiah up at the orthodontist, we got home and I gave Isaiah and Alan a haircut.

It was a moving and grooving day.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 55」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment