Saturday, October 3, 2015

Core & Other Things

It was a very hot day and I actually did go out for a long run. I almost didn't make it back. I had to stop four times to get more water. I think it was a blaring 100 out there!

In the afternoon, I cut a dear sister's hair. It turned out quite nicely! I should have taken a before and after picture! Next time...

We had our Couples Core tonight and what a fun time. We had seven couples and focused on What Can We Learn From Famous Couples in the Bible! We had veggie sticks, dips, chips, and sandwiches.  I found turkey sandwich meat on sale at Costco. I made a banana cranberry dessert and it went so well with vanilla ice cream. It was a great evening.

The kids went to see the Martian. They said it was quite good. I think I'd want to go and see the Intern.

It was a very fruitful day!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119:35」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment