Monday, October 12, 2015

Time At Home

Knowing the busy week that I had had, I set today as a REST day! In fact, I wrote it out in big bold letters on my calendar.

In the morning, I spent the time to sort through four diaper boxes worth of hotel "stash", which will be donated to the homeless ministry here in Taipei. I've been collecting and a friend dropped off what he had at his house. I dumped everything out on my living room and started to bag things together by kind. Wow... what a labor of love! Shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, combs, razors, toothbrushes and toothpaste... Everything sorted and in my car ready for drop off on Thursday.

Then I proceeded to clean the house -- the bathrooms and the kids room and then the floor. Without the sofa, our living room looks so nice... I like the simplicity of minimalist living! I wonder if I can keep the living room like this. I'm thinking -- what else can I give away?

Isaiah came home by 4:30 and Abby called for pick up from the MRT station at 5:30. Alan arrived back by 6:30. We had dinner in shifts and at 8pm, I went for a run! The weather was just perfect! My legs were feeling good... so, I did a rather fast 10k.

It was not the kind of rest day that I had wanted, but it was restful never the less.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 64」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment