Friday, October 9, 2015

Double Ten Holiday

This was not a typical Friday as it was a holiday!

Isaiah woke up fairly early as he had to go to the bus station to head down south. He will be away this weekend for some tennis tournament. We were going to go and watch his games, but he said the competition is out in the middle of nowhere.

It was raining, but I decided to run errands. I got quite a lot done. I ate lunch at home with Abby and Alan and took an hour nap. That sure felt good. Alan went to check out the internet but still could not get it to work. I said, "The expert needs to come and have a look!" I was referring to myself!

I went for a run in the rain, but it was no longer raining. At least it was nice and cool.

In the evening, we met up with Jamie and Clara. It was so much fun. We came back over to our house and got our nails done. I still have to be careful as my nails are still not dried.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 57」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment