Tuesday, October 27, 2015

It's Test Writing Time

I have set aside three days this week to write the ORTV tests! And today was the first day! This is the last time that I will need to write two sets of tests. They found someone to take over the conversation test. I'm thinking of telling them that I don't want to write any more tests in 2016.

So, today... I sat in front of the computer non-stopped for hours... my eyes were bugged eyed by 2:30! I had to stop and rest.

I decided to cook and clean a bit just to get moving.

Started a loaf of raisin bread, stir fried veggies, tidied up the house...

And after I picked Abby up, I went for a long run. It was hot during the day, but after 6pm, it cooled down.

How far did I get on the tests? Well, not as far as I had hoped.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 111」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment