Sunday, October 11, 2015

Time to Get Things Done

God is so gracious to me.

I knew today was to be a very busy day.

In the morning, Alan, Abby and I all went to New Beitou Baptist Church as I was sharing on the topic, "What is evangelism?" I had learned so much in my preparation.  On the way, I asked the Lord for a parking space right near the church. As we approached the church, sure enough, I saw a parking space about 10 meters from the entrance of the church. Definitely an answer to prayer!

After the service, we all went to lunch with the congregation. What a treat. Italian spaghetti at the restaurant across from the church. We got back by 1:40 and I had 40 minutes to bake my banana cranberry bread. I removed it from the oven and we headed off to HOP.

While there, we received a line message from Isaiah. It was raining, so his afternoon game was postponed until Monday morning. He was not going to make it back tonight.

It was the 4th prayer walk of this year, focusing on the book, Touch the World through Prayer.

We came back after the service and the raisin bread, the banana cranberry bread, and all the snacks I brought were gone! I guess I'll have to bake some more tomorrow. But there was plenty of leftover white rice. That's so perfect as I have meatballs to go with the rice. God provided!

Even though it was quite a busy day, I saw God's hands in every task, giving me just enough time to get things done.  Quite amazing!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 62」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment