Thursday, October 22, 2015

Traditional Markets

One thing I love about Taiwan is the traditional markets. These are the 'wet markets' where they sell meat and fruit and veggie, like the European Open Air Market. But here in Taiwan, there are stalls that sell a lot of other stuff -- towels, shoes, stationary goods, hardware... you name it, you can find it! But the problem is -- the vendors don't always come each week. There is some kind of schedule. So, you have to go every day to find what might be out.

Abby wanted these coloring books that are to relieve stress. At the traditional markets, you can find them for half the price of the local bookstores. Yesterday, I was 10 minutes too late and one lady had grabbed all 20 of these coloring books. For 1400, she bought the whole stack. The vendor told me to come again today. She had two for me to look at and she had the larger ones. I plopped down 150NT$ and got one for Abby.

Isaiah wanted me to look for stuff with Stitch and this other character. Wow... it was like a treasure hunt. I found a few items, but didn't buy anything as I needed to ask Isaiah exactly what he wanted.

So, tomorrow, I'm going again... yes, that would be three days in a row. I wonder what I'll find tomorrow??!?!?!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 101」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment