Thursday, October 15, 2015

Interesting Things Today

Today went by way too fast.  Here are some interesting things --

1. I updated my bank book and found out that I got my first monthly retirement 'payment'. I wonder if I'll be getting that every month starting in September!

2. The supermarket had shark meat for sale. So, I bought some and baked it with bread crumb and parmesan cheese. I was so surprised as it was quite delicious. I must buy it again!

3. My sister emailed me and she booked her flight to Taiwan. She and her husband, KR, will be here from Feb. 5th to the 14th. Yes, it's only 9 days, but I'm so excited. We won't have enough time to eat our way through Taiwan's many night markets!

4. Alan got a phone call this week, informing him that he was selected to be on a PTA Representative. We were both puzzled. How can that be? We weren't even there for the first PTA meeting. So, this evening I went and found out that he got 9 votes at that first meeting. During the meeting tonight, there was another election as they needed 3 people to be on the board. With only 7 votes, he got elected to be on the board. So, now, not only are we a PTA representative, we are now also one of three PTA board members. What does this all mean? I might be attending a lot of meetings! The first thing will be the school anniversary! I think I'll be there for the whole time as PTA will use that day to raise funds. I like being with these people. I just don't like the meetings. I hope the Lord will use me to influence others for Jesus.

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 119: 77」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment