Monday, June 4, 2018

Mom Had A Slow Day!

Mom was feeling a bit sick today... She has a slight cough, so I gave her cough medicine last night. To my utter surprise, she slept until 9am.

Then she wanted to rest more... so no praise dance...

In the afternoon, she finished her lunch and took a nap... It was only 45 minutes, but at least she rested.

When I asked if she wanted to go to the afternoon exercise class, she said she'd rather stay home!

This was the first day that I've been able to be home... When she goes to these programs, I never have time to be come home. I would stay around the area or run errands...

So, today, I was able to be home... I finished the first draft of my Sunday message. I cleaned up the front area of our house. I was able to clean up Abby's room and sort through the rest of the donated items. I prepped for my class tomorrow. I then took Mom on a drive to drop off the donations and buy bananas.

It felt so good to be home.

I made chicken soup with noodles for my mom as well as ginger tea and lemon with honey. She might be completely recovered by tomorrow... and it will be back to go, go, go... schedule!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 8:1

No comments:

Post a Comment