Thursday, June 7, 2018

A Day to Organize

Since I'm forcing Mom to rest, we decided to stay home.

Thus, I had time to organize my cleaning products... That was one of the tasks I wanted to get to...

In the afternoon, I took Mom and Abby to Carrefour so that Mom can walk around...

I worked on so many projects... And Abby finally finished cleaning her room... She needed to recycle all her unwanted high school books and notes. We cleared out FOUR HUGE bags of paper goods. And now, her room looks so nice and neat! We need to go through her clothes... at another time! Getting this much done was a great beginning!

Mom is still recovering, so I asked people to keep praying for her.

And yes, today would have been Daddy George's 100th birthday... I asked Mom in the afternoon why this day is important... She had a hard time coming up with the answer... I had to give her several prompts. But once she did, she then remembered when he passed away... even the time... 4pm, February 6th... I forgot to ask her if she remembers what day of the week it was...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 16:7

No comments:

Post a Comment