Sunday, June 24, 2018

All Glory and Honor to Jesus!

Last night the New Beitou Baptist Church emailed me -- they hadn't received my ppt file! I had not had time to finish it... I got it done and sent it off...

This morning, I got up early... and just asked Jesus to carry me through... My voice was feeling horse... I had to review my talk notes... and just wanted to pray over both talks.

God did it all...

God sustained my voice and gave me strength... He also added a lot that I didn't have on my talk notes.

Looking at these next 10 days before heading back to the States, I do have a lot to get done... But I know God will do it all...

To Him be all the glory and honor...
Image result for to god be all the glory and honor
Seek Him First!
Image result for choose Joy, Choose Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment