Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Feeling Tired...

I think it finally hit... I'm feeling tired.

Mom was too...

The church didn't have their Tuesday morning program because the seniors went on an outing. I couldn't go with Mom since I had to teach in the afternoon. And Mom couldn't go on her own as she needs an assistant!

So, when I left to teach, Mom went to take a nap.

Abby was home and Mary came over... She is really slow... After this season of teaching, I'm praying for a better 'helper'. When she first started, I was hoping that she would be able to finish 7 small jobs. Today I gave her only 3 small jobs and by the time I got home, she didn't even get those finished! It's very disappointing... and she does more surface cleaning but is not very thorough when doing deep cleaning!

I took Mom to Carrefour and bought milk... also so that she can have a little bit of exercise!

It was an extremely hot day... and it's going to be like that all the way until we go to the States... I think Mom is going to think that Torrance is COLD after being here!  We will see...

Seek Him First!
Image result for be still

2 comments:

  1. yup turn on the electric blanket in July hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will have to... or Mom will do it for herself! And I won't be bringing back her clothes... but I think I'll bring back a nice jacket that I got for her... Or a couple of her nicer shirts.

    ReplyDelete