Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Shopping Has Started!

I took Mom to the store to start buying things... Things that we will be carting to the States!

In the afternoon, Alan took her to her physical therapy while I went to tutor...

It's weird... Mom is finally feeling tired... So, she went to bed at 7pm while Alan and I had counseling... Both kids were home... Isaiah had to study and Abby was working on her upcoming retreat!

Yes, it's still very hot...

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is with us always

3 comments:

  1. Tissue for you... coffee packets for Alan's Mom... I got those shelves for you already... plus a few other knickknacks. I got special drip coffee packets for Suz... and oh... I need to buy fish snacks for Angel Lin... I've got a list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. clothes

    ReplyDelete