Thursday, June 28, 2018

Birth & Birthday!

Sherry and Matthew, who were the HOP pastoral couple, welcomed their third child today at around 4pm... The due date was around Alan's birthday but the doctor said... TODAY!

It is also my older brother's 61st birthday! Happy Birthday, James!

Mom went to her knee exercise class this morning... and I'm also happy to announce that I have gotten Mom's weight down close to 110 pounds! Three meals a day... no opening the fridge... no snacks... lots of different fruits in the morning... and moderate portions for lunch and dinner. In fact, we don't let her 'try' other people's food! Plus, she's exercising daily... and different kind of exercises. So, it's not just walking to the mailbox... Mom really likes being in Taiwan. Oh... it's also hot here, so she probably doesn't feel like eating as much as she was in the States! She does drink more water, that's for sure!

I had my last class at NSB... well, my last class until after I return from the States. The students have really gelled together... We love being together!

Yes, we are down to seven days before our departure... I know she's going to enjoy the flight and the food on the flight... So, I'm going to weigh her the morning of our departure and take a picture of the scale to show Annie... I wonder what will be her weight at the end of seven weeks in the States...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Our days are in God's hands

No comments:

Post a Comment