Tuesday, June 12, 2018

God Again Sustained Me...

I had made the shepherd pie yesterday... so I was ready for our Bible study group.

What was amazing was each of the gals brought something to share with us... fruit, dessert, salad, chips and freshly made salsa... We had a fantastic time studying Revelation and then I had to run off to pick up my mom...

I came back and cleaned up and rushed off to teach... Mom on the other hand was feeling tired, so she took a nap. Yes, I'm giving her cough syrup...

Mary came to clean, but she doesn't work as fast as I had hoped. I gave her a list of seven things to get done and she got through half of the list...

I came back and worked on the rest of the list...

I gave Mom her dinner and she took a shower. She walked around inside the house while I tidied up and put things away.

Mom went to bed at 7:45pm and I went to pick up my old 50cc scooter! After I went for a 30 min. run! The weather was cooler... so that was nice!

I thought I'd fade by 4pm and that my voice wouldn't last. But God sustained me.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 121:3

No comments:

Post a Comment