Saturday, June 23, 2018

An Amazing 10 Days!

What an amazing 10 days!

Thank you for your prayer support!

Alan and Isaiah did a fantastic job in caring for my mom!

Abby and I had a fantastic time in Beijing. We walked so much... Forbidden City, the Great Wall, the Summer Palace! But Beijing has changed a lot. No more street food vendors... No more "flea market stalls".  Because it was a holiday weekend, wherever we went, there were tons of people. You couldn't get a picture without throngs of people!
Image result for great wall of china
We returned to Taipei late Monday night... I had to teach on Tuesday afternoon and Pam, Hailey, Suz, Kayla, Sarah and Stevie arrived on Tuesday evening. We all went to the Shihlin Night Market. It was the best hotel for them. On Wednesday we went to the Presidential Building and took a tour, CKS Memorial Hall, the Aroma Coffee Shop, Hsinmenting, National Palace Museum, drove around Neihu and rode the Ferris wheel... I can't even recall where we had dinner... Thursday was a day out in Danhsui and Fisherman Wharf and Red Hair Castle... In the afternoon, they went to Alan's classes... and then got their hair done and spent the evening at the night market.  Friday, we rented a car so that we can drive out to Yehliu, ShiFen and PingShi area... On Saturday morning, they spent a few hours to pack up and then went to try "cupping" while Suz, Pam and I had coffee and custard tarts together. I ordered a van for Suz and her kids and then I drove Pam and Hailey to the airport!  We had so much fun!
Image result for Shilin night market
Image result for Shifen waterfall
Alan took off down south for his four day basketball tournament. I have two services tomorrow... And I know that the week is going to be a busy one. Please do remember us in your prayers. Isaiah has his final exams... Abby is getting ready for her retreat! And we are counting down to going back to the States...

Seek Him First!
Image result for God is faithful

4 comments:

  1. I will message you a few of the pictures... God did it all... They left on Saturday and I had two services today. God sustained me and gave me words to share! Thank you for always praying for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEN days no blogging, praying for you all......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep... We were out from morning to evening... And when I did have time, I had to prep for my talks...

    ReplyDelete