Saturday, June 2, 2018

Helping Dear Friends Move

I drove down towards the southern part of Taipei as we have dear friends who are preparing to move back to the States after living here for more than 35 years!

I carted back a car load of stuff and started sorting... Tomorrow's FREE TABLE at church is going to be nicely 'filled'.

I was really feeling exhausted... but I had to push through.

In the afternoon, I took Mom to drop off the donation as I had sorted through most of it... and then I started on Abby's room.

For dinner we had pizza...

Mom was feeling quite alert, so she didn't go to bed until after 9pm.

We had family time and I went for my 30 minute run quite late...

My living room is still filled presently with things to load into the car for church tomorrow... plus paper recycling as Abby finally had time to look through all her books!

It's going to be another busy day as I will have a lot of cleaning to do.  On Tuesday, Mary, the helper, will be here... So, I will ask her to do a thorough mopping and dusting and cleaning of Abby's room now that we've emptied five bookshelves of high school materials plus sorted through her winter clothes.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 30:7

No comments:

Post a Comment