Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Afternoon Tea at the Grand Mayfull, Palette

We wanted to celebrate together as a family for Abby's graduation...

We couldn't on Friday evening as she went out with her friends.

We couldn't on Saturday as Abby attended an all day worship seminar.

We couldn't on Sunday as we have church.

We couldn't on Monday since Alan has class.

We couldn't on Tuesday since I had to teach.

So... today... we went for the fabulous afternoon tea buffet at the Grand Mayfull Hotel near our home. We heard about this... and so, I made the reservation early... And I'm so glad I did... the whole place was completely packed!

The food was fabulous...

Mom, even though still recovering from her cough, ate a lot. She had lost 3 pounds because I was starving her. She had a slight fever and the saying goes, "Starve a fever. Feed a cold!" So that's what I did. I also got her some natural remedies, which really helped!

Alan went this morning and bought a bouquet of flower for Abby.

I went for a run before the feast and a run after the feast.

Mom went to bed early as she still needs to rest. But it's hard to force her to 'rest'! She still wants to go, go, go...

In the evening, we rented two movies... Jumanji 2 and the Greatest Showman!

I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have time to rest after such a long and exhausting Tuesday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 3:6

No comments:

Post a Comment