Thursday, June 14, 2018

Getting Lots Done

I had made a long list of things to do in preparation of our trip this Friday!

Clothes to wash... Food to cook... Bills to pay... Messages to prep... I also had to teach and visit and pray with a mom who just gave birth...

So... it was an exhausting day!

The day is not finished yet...

God is good...

Pam and Hailey are in China already.

Suz and her kids will be there on Friday afternoon.

Abby and I who are the closest to Beijing will be the last to arrive on Friday night! But we won't have any jet lag... so we will be ready to go on Saturday morning!

Hopefully, we will go see the Forbidden City and then go to a play in the afternoon. And if time permits, hit the Summer Palace. On Sunday, we will go off to see the Great Wall and then another play that evening. Monday will be set for shopping and packing up!  Our flight back to Taiwan is at 8pm!

I won't be blogging... At least, I don't think I will have time to blog...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 140: 4

2 comments:

  1. I have had no time... I just dropped Pam and Hailey off at the airport... I can now blog...

    ReplyDelete