Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What A Day!

I thought Abby would have time to really focus on her homeschooling assignments. BUT since she signed up to be a volunteer at the Winter VBS, she has been extremely busy with all the necessary preparations.

At 9 this morning, we got a phone call from her teacher. She forgot that she was to be at school by 8:30 to clean the campus.  Then from there, she had to go to church to rehearse a skit and a song. I then went over to church to pick her up as she wanted to come home to change her clothes and eat lunch.  Then I was back on the scooter as she had to be back by 1p.m. I dropped her off and had to go to the post office and the bank.

By 2pm I was home and changed into my running clothes before my body can tell me to lay down. Yes, I was out the door! For another 15 kilometer run!!! YEAH.

I came back, showered and was off again. I wanted to visit with Wendy as they are HOME with the baby!!!! Yeah... Kim might need a slight operation two weeks from now, but we're praying that the cyst will disappear by the working of God's healing power.

At 6:30, I was at the MRT Station to pick up Isaiah!  Abby has been walking home from VBS as she has wanted to get more exercise.

I hope she can be home tomorrow morning so that we can actually get some of her homeschooling essays finished.
Image result for Ps. 118: 14-16
Image result for Ps. 118: 14-16
Image result for Ps. 118: 14-16
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment