Tuesday, February 24, 2015

This & That

I decided to start washing our blankets. So, today, I did two loads.  I will have to do at least three more loads this week.

While I was at it, I decided to touch-up paint our walls.

That led me to a spot that was moldy. So, I started scraping and it turns out that the area needed some waterproof paint.  I have no idea where the mildew was coming from.

Tomorrow, I'm heading out to a hardware store to buy the waterproofing paint.

I also need to replace a glass light fixture and some light bulbs.  While trying to remove it, Alan broke it. Now, I unscrewed it and the date on the back was from 14 years ago!!! I don't know if I can find a replacement.

Needless to say, the day went by very quickly. And I think it will be the same tomorrow.

Image result for Psalm 44:8
Seek Him First!




No comments:

Post a Comment