Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another Running Around Day

To report on yesterday's post --

Got the waterproof paint. It worked really well. Quick drying, and I had to put two coats on. Then a coat of paint... NICE!

Light fixture... even though I had the serial number, they laughed when I asked for a replacement part. The lady was like -- that's 14 years ago. We don't have that in stock and have discontinued that particular style.  So, I replaced the light bulb... It looks a bit weird, but it works.

I borrowed the step ladder from our complex and changed the light bulbs in our entry way ceiling.

Yes, I did two more loads of laundry. I think I need to do only one more tomorrow and I'll be finished!  NICE!

I cleaned up Isaiah's top bunk by putting away some of his stuff animals and changing the sheet. And I touched up the walls in his room. NICE!

I had to scooter down to drop off a suitcase of stuff for my brother and mail a box of stuff for my sister. Her birthday is coming up!!!! I hope the package will arrive by March 8th.

I went groceries shopping again as I needed some basic staples which I did not want to buy in bulk at Costco.

And yes, I went for another run!!!!  That's twice in a row now. I hope to run every day (except Sunday) while Isaiah is gone.  NICE!

Image result for Psalm 46:1-2

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment