Friday, February 13, 2015

Spring Cleaning, Sort Of

As Chinese New Year is fast approaching, most people have started to give their house a thorough cleaning. What I love is going through the piles of junk that people throw out. But this year, I have not had the time. I see some great pieces of furniture in the early morning, but I don't have any way of lugging that stuff and where will I store it.

So, today, I 'started' to give my house a good cleaning by mopping the floor. I don't understand how the floor can get so dirty so fast.  I also went through my frig again... I have enough food in the freezer to last until Alan comes back. I will need milk and things like that.  Plus, I will be making a big salad for our Love Feast this Sunday and then baking for next Sunday.  And there are always people coming over to our house, so I always have food ready.

I spent the whole morning cleaning as Abby was on my computer writing her essays.  She did not get as much done as I had hoped... She has been too busy with the preparation for Angels' Camp, the VBS that she is serving at. Tonight is the last night!

As for spring cleaning, I still have a few more things to do this weekend...

After getting started on the cleaning, I wrote an email to Alan... Being home during this winter break, I have had a bit of time to sort through things. I realize that if we were to move, we'd have at least 100 boxes of things to pack up, and that doesn't even include our furniture!  I told him I don't think we're ever going to move! Just the thought of packing makes me want to stay put!!!


Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment