Thursday, February 5, 2015

It's Getting Super Cold!

Since I have not been in Taiwan during the winter holidays for quite some time, I had forgotten how cold and chilly it can get.

Today was one of those days that reminded me just how bone chilly it is here in Taipei, especially when you're on a scooter and it's sprinkling and the wind is blowing hard!  I don't know what I can wear in order to feel a bit warmer.

All day, I had a cup of something hot to drink -- hot tea, hot coffee, hot soy bean milk, hot soup. That really helped.

I didn't even go for a run because it was just so cold!!!! And I usually enjoy running when it's cold!!! I think inside the house it was like 12 degrees. According to the weather forecast, the temperature ranged from 10-14 today!  I don't know when it hit 14, because it felt as if it was 10 degrees all day! I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow.

When he thunders, the waters in the heavens roar; he makes clouds rise from the ends of the earth. He sends lightning with the rain and brings out the wind from his storehouses. 


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment