Thursday, February 12, 2015

iPhone 4

Our pastor and another brother both wanted to sell their iPhone 4. So, Abby bought both of them. One of them she 'gave' to a counselor at the church of her youth group.  We don't know if he has a job. But Abby gave it to him today and told him he can give her the money whenever he has it. I asked her today, "When will that be?" And my daughter said, "I'm not in need of money. It's okay!" What a generous spirit she has... sweet and generous.

She is going to keep the other iPhone for herself. I don't know why. But now, she has her Android phone and an iPhone 4.  My son has the same set up.

Isaiah says one is for entertainment purposes and the other is for communication. I think that's what Abby is going to do as well. The iPhone 4 has a better camera.

I can't even keep up with having one cell phone, which I keep at home. Ha, ha, ha... I use it to do "wechat" and "line" and both of these apps need Wi-Fi. Once I'm out of the house, I don't have Wi-Fi, so what's the use. So, obviously, I don't understand the need to have more "gadgets".

One day, blogging would be "old fashioned"... I think that day might be coming sooner than I think.

Image result for Psalm 33
Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment