Thursday, February 26, 2015

Puzzling Over Storage Space

This morning I had to tackle trying to put away the luggage that Alan brought back and a bag of stuff animals that I cleaned out from Isaiah's top bunk.

Now, you might not know, but storage space here in the homes in Taiwan is very limited and difficult to come by.  So, when we had our house remodeled, we made built in shelves in our living room.

The trick is to fit --

three suitcases
five carry-on
two radiator heaters
two folding tables
two full rolls of wrapping paper
one old typewriter
one fan
unused framed pictures
medical supplies
batteries
flashlights
packing tapes
sewing supplies
drums
amplifier
pillowcase filled with stuff animals
and other odds and ends (such as an exercise mat, heavy duty raincoats...)

Into this space.


It was like a puzzle. I had to take everything out to shuffle and reshuffle.  I took a picture as I thought it will help you to 'get the picture'.

After about two hours, it was done. The doors closed and everything was in and I can open the doors without something falling on top of me!!!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment