Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Out and About

I had quite a relaxing morning.

I sat and read.

I went to a recycling center that fixes up discarded furniture to sell. It's always very interesting to see what they have.  I was actually looking to see if they would have a better square dining room table and a L-shape sofa.  I did see something, but nothing that I would spend the money to buy.

I went over to Costco.  (This was no so relaxing, but it was right by the interesting furniture place.) There's one thing about Costco that bothers me (besides the crowd!) and that's how sometimes they have one product and then it's gone.  We used to buy these great big bags of shredded dried pork which we love to eat with our porridge.  And since November of last year, they stopped carrying it. At first they said that the product will be back in January. I've been asking since January and now they are telling me that they've discontinued that particular product.

By the time I got out of Costco, it was time to go and pick up Abby.

I did other things this morning, but overall, it was just such a relaxing morning. I think one reason it was so relaxing was that I didn't really have any thing that I 'had' to get done.  (Well, I did a load of laundry. I emailed people. I called my mom. I went to check out a light fixture shop. I prepped for my message on Sunday.)

I was out and about, but I never felt rushed.


Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment