Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A "Free" Afternoon

The morning started early... as usual!

Isaiah tutored.

Abby studied.

By 12 noon, Abby got ready to hang out with her youth group friends at the New Kiddie Land in Shihlin.  I packed her a lunch and dropped her off at the free bus shuttle.

By 1p.m., Isaiah's students got ready to take off and he got ready to go down to meet up with a friend to hang out.

I dropped him off and went to check out some shoes and order pizza for our dinner.

Then off I 'ran' for a quick run.

At 5p.m. I took Isaiah to his second appointment and went to pick up the pizza.

Abby was back when I got back.

It was pizza and movie time!

Yes, I had about 2 hours of 'free' time... I like being with people... but I also love being by myself... just me and God. I never feel lonely when I'm alone.  I like that.  Tomorrow... we're off to Danhsui!  I think!
Image result for Psalm 38:9

Oh, and I read a great quote by Harry Emerson F. --

The most extraordinary thing about the oyster is this:  irritations get into his shell. He does not like them. But when he cannot get rid of them, he uses the irritation to do the loveliest thing an oyster ever has a chance to do. If there are irritations in our lives today, there is only one prescription:  make a pearl.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment