Sunday, February 22, 2015

One More Day

It's finally here... Alan is set to be back by tomorrow early morning... well, not early enough for me. But Isaiah will be gone an hour after Alan gets back.  At least they'll see each other.  We thought they wouldn't even see each other! So, this is an answer to prayer.

Today... wow... what a day!

I spoke in the morning and then translated in the afternoon.

The message in the afternoon was so spot on... from Luke 24:25-33.

Three things I learned or never thought of --
1.  The two disciples were 'running away'.
2.  Jesus chose to reveal himself after his resurrection to women first because men think too much.
3.  The passage reveals the steps to intimacy -- Jesus first listened, then spoke and taught, finally he revealed himself.

It was a long day but He walked with me and carried me through.
Image result for Psalm 42:1

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment