Monday, February 2, 2015

Another Super Bowl

The New England Patriots won.

I don't know what Super Bowl this was... and I didn't know that they were playing in Arizona. But I do know that the Patriots won and that Katy Perry did an awesome half time show. In fact, I even know that the score at half time was 14-14. And yes, the final score was 28-24.

Alan was in the States watching the game over at my mom's house. He brought food and hung out over there. Mom said that she enjoyed his company or maybe just enjoyed the food that he brought over.

I'll read all about it tomorrow.

Here in Taiwan, I don't think many people even knew nor tuned in to the Super Bowl.  It was just another Monday!

That was true for me... dropping off the kids, running errands, cooking, cleaning, emailing people... And I had time to sit and read. That was really nice. And I had time to squeeze in a short run this evening. That was also really nice!



Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment