Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Annual Family Portrait

What a blessed day... It was a holiday here in Taiwan-- 228 Peace Day!

Abby had plans with her classmates.

Isaiah went out with his girlfriend.

Alan had a River Park Tennis Tournament!

That left me home ALONE! YIPPY!

I had bought containers last night and started going through things in order to make room for my mom!  What I bought worked out perfectly...

Just when I had wanted to go out for a run, it started pouring...

I decided to use the time to clean the house!

By 5pm, Abby was home... and the rain stopped. I ran out the door... FAST!

This evening was our annual family portrait night.
Clothing theme: tank tops
Annual Motto: the immutability of God
2018 Verse: Heb. 13:8
Image result for Hebrews 13:8
We got there at 8:10, changed and were ready for the photo shoot by 8:30!

We were finished by 8:45!

We get to see the pictures on 3/23 at 7pm!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil 4: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment