Monday, February 26, 2018

No Go...

Well... Abby did not go through the first selection process...

Two of the 76 students before her chose Soochow University... So, all the available spots were gone by the time her number was called. She will have to go through the second selection process that starts on March 19th.

Again, Abby was quite disappointed. She thought for sure she'd get in through this first selection process. So, she was both disappointed and shocked!

The good thing is that through the second selection process she will have more departments to choose from... but at the same time, there will be more materials that she will have to submit and most likely, go through an interview process!

And of course, she will not know the results until the middle of May!

I spent the day preparing for the two upcoming presentations I have... Plus, I continue to work on getting things ready for my mom's arrival -- hair salons, accupressurists... I also contacted a place to make gravestones... All in all, the day went by way too fast!

And even though the day went fast, I had no time to go out for a quick run... I sure miss going out to the river park... Maybe tomorrow...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment