Thursday, February 22, 2018

Another Very Long Day!

I had to teach at the Foreign Police Department this morning... and so, the day started early...

I then came home and had time to talk with Alan about how to rearrange the furniture/room in order to have a nice place for my mom when she comes!

Off I went at 4:30 to tutor... so, no time to nap!

This evening was the monthly complex meeting and it was a long one!

It's only 10:30 and I need to go to bed...

Tomorrow... Abby finds out her scores!

Isaiah is down in Kaohsiung for the Collegiate Tennis Tournament! I hope the team does well! Maybe even in the top three!!!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil. 1:21

2 comments:

  1. you need to REST, no shingles and I MISS YOU and ABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been taking my vitamins... as I surely DO NOT want to get sick! God is good. He is sustaining me!

    ReplyDelete