Thursday, February 8, 2018

We're Leaving ...

It's been an amazing day...

Despite having very little sleep... The Lord sustained me.

I'm so glad the Foreign Police postponed the class for this morning. I would have never gotten everything done if I had to go and teach this morning... BUT...

We are packed. And the house is in order and all things arranged for when we will be gone!

Our neighbor will drop us off at the MRT Station and we will take the MRT to the Domestic Airport and from there take the bus to the International Airport!

Our flight is tonight at 11:50!  And going to the States, it's only a 12 hour flight...

Perhaps I will not blog... although Abby will be bringing her computer from Uncle James! And we do have wifi at my mom's place.

Annie did send a few messages about the memorial service... It will definitely NOT be the traditional style... YBNormal??? But I hope we will still be able to read a few scriptural passages, such as Psalm 23!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 84:10

No comments:

Post a Comment