Thursday, March 1, 2018

Last NTFPD Class

Today was my last class with the New Taipei Foreign Police Department! They invited me to take the whole time and I did... It was so much fun!

They arranged a potluck and then lavished me with gifts... red backpack, Taiwan tea, easy to carry cup for running and a framed picture... As I was about to leave, they lined up with party poppers and gave me a grand send-off!

I biked back... and then went off to run errands... trying to find out what paperwork I will need to apply for elderly bus/mrt pass, national health insurance card and even a handicapped sign for parking!

I then went and shopped at RT Mart and Costco so that the fridge will be stocked while I'm away!

Finally, I found two more handymen to come and take a look at our shower door. I'd like to have it done before my mom's arrival!

It's almost 7pm and I'm so ready for bed...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil. 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment