Saturday, February 3, 2018

Very Cold & Cool Day

I started this morning with tutoring... and I scootered there... it was freezing!

It was a joy to tutor as we went over two of my favorite short stories!

Then I had to come back home to put on two extra jackets before I went out for a birthday luncheon! It was at a BBQ ribs place that had the best beef sandwiches... I must take Alan and Isaiah there when they get back. I ordered a pull-pull pork sandwich and brought it back for Abby!

I decided to go and run the treadmill... I had one more coupon. But when I got there, the Neihu Sports Center changed management and would not accept my coupon... Then I found out that from 2/1 to 2/7 the whole place is FREE! Thank you, Jesus! I went to the 5th floor and they had redone the whole area with new treadmills... No time limit... and because it was so cold, the place was almost empty! I had a great run... all be it... BORING! But at least I got my legs going...

I got back and Abby called... perfect timing! I went and picked her up at 6:40 and we went over to our neighbor's place for dinner! Absolutely yummy! I ate so much... I wish I had three stomachs!

Abby spent the evening talking about her retreat and then came home to unpack. She was exhausted as she didn't sleep much -- either it was too cold or the bed wasn't comfortable or both!

It's so nice to have her home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84:5


No comments:

Post a Comment