Friday, February 2, 2018

PJ Almost All Day!

As I had hoped... I stayed in my PJ until 3pm!

I lounged around... read, prayed... and yes, I did do a load of laundry and redo a couple of shelves in the kitchen... but basically, I sat on our sofa and read and prayed with great piano music playing through a youtube stream...

At 3pm, I went out for a run... yes, the rain stopped!

And in the evening, I made myself a simple dinner -- rice and fried cabbage...

After I finish blogging, I'm going to get back into my PJ and park myself once again on the sofa... until bedtime!

I wonder when I'll have another day like today... I don't think I have had a day like this for at least 10 years! I hope I don't have to wait another 10 years... This is too precious!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84:4

1 comment: