Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Expected Came Unexpectedly

Yes... Annie called this morning... and the expected happened unexpectedly...

Daddy George passed away! (Feb. 6th, 2018)

We weren't planning on going back, but Annie would like for us to be there...

So, miraculously... I found tickets for Abby and I -- 877US$ each! Leavning on 2/8, Thursday night... and we'd return on 2/20, the day before Abby starts back in school!

God was working...

My Thursday class at the Foreign Police gave me Thursday off... and was willing to extend my class until March 1st!

I was able to cancel our CNY trip with only a 5US$ cancellation fees!

I borrowed a luggage from our next door neighbor and her husband dropped it off...

As I type this post, I have still many things to do... but I know... God is working on my behalf...

And I know... many are praying... My heart overflows with gratitude as my eyes overflows with tears...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84: 9

1 comment: