Monday, February 5, 2018

The Day Flew By

Since Abby cannot throw out her books, we decided to start on another project related to her room -- sorting through the stuff in her desk! Oh... what a mistake! It turned out to be a much bigger project than I had imagined!

By 1:20, we were not finished but we both had to head out. I dropped her off at church as she's going to be serving at the Angel's Camp. It's like a winter VBS for elementary aged students! I went off to tutor. Again, I froze riding on the scooter!

I got back home by 7:15 and was thinking... only for a few seconds... of going for a run. It was way too cold plus our living room and dining table were disaster areas. So, I got started with helping her to organize and putting things back in place.

At 8:45 Abby called and I went to pick her up... We went to the park for a brisk walk... That was our exercise for the day!

Oh... it was also the Super Bowl in the States... The Eagles won... It was their first win! Alan and Isaiah were watching in Australia. My brother, James, was watching in Vietnam. My sister, Annie, was watching in Torrance!

I heard it was a fantastic Super Bowl Game!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 84: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment