Monday, July 17, 2017

What A Splendid 7/17/17 Monday!

Abby and I were hoping to be out of the house by 6:30 this morning. We didn't make it... But to our pleasant surprise... the Lord gave us a relatively overcast morning...

We went for a 15-30-15 -- That's 15 minute walk followed by a 30 minute run and then finally a 15 minute walk.

We drank a fruity smoothie and went off.

Abby does not enjoy running... but she did a fantastic job!

I've also started doing a bit of weightlifting... trying to strengthen my arm muscles. Even in just two days I am seeing results!

The rest of the day was spent on studying and working... I worked on putting together a few ppt files for my sermons while Abby worked on Chinese essays. This evening I met up with a friend from the States and Abby went to cram school!

Tomorrow is a swim day... for Abby. I will go and run... Let's hope it's another overcast morning!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 50: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment