Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Heat Continues!

I went for a short walk this morning as Abby and I hit the public pool this afternoon. And I was glad that it was a short walk as the heat was already quite intense at 7:20.

I had set the day to correct some of my students' essays and clean the house. Plus a friend is leaving Taiwan, so I wanted to have time to help her out, if she needed help!

Abby was at school all day, so I scootered over and met up with her at 5:30. We stayed at the pool for two hours. I don't really swim but just jog back and forth in the water! Abby swam 3000 meters!

We had a relaxing evening at home, enjoying homemade smoothies and watching TV!

There were clouds in the sky, but it never rained... I was hoping for some rain to cool off the day... maybe tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 54: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment