Saturday, July 22, 2017

I'm Booked!

This morning before tutoring, I went  on line to book two things --

My plane ticket to the states in October and reservation for a fancy restaurant here in Neihu!

Yes, I have a window of time in October -- 10 days to be exact. I was hoping to get a ticket that was under 700US$. But I waited and checked and nothing. I will be speaking every Sunday for 7 months, EXCEPT for October 29th! Alan is taking care of that Sunday. So, I can be in the States from October 23rd to November 1st. In fact, I also do not have my NSB class that week.

The cost of the plane ticket -- 24,080NT$ (about 730US$). My brother, James, sent me a message and said HE WILL PAY FOR MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippy! He says he can't take these long flights anymore. So, he will support me when I go!

I then booked for this fancy restaurant RAW! I heard back from them. I will need to put a deposit on the reservation within 48 hours to secure the table for four! The minimum charge per person is 60US$! Yes... you got that right! And they don't even have a menu... I reserved August 25th, Friday, at 7pm! I will call them tomorrow to ask about the corkage charge! James wants to bring his own wine! And he will fly in for a week to get some business done and take us out for dinner! YIPPY!

Alan and Isaiah and the Alagata Family will be heading out for their 7 day cruise... Wish Abby and I could join them... but I will be sharing at two services on Sunday... and Abby is busy preparing for her exams!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 53:2

2 comments:

  1. TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TOO SHORT TOO SHORT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW, I KNOW... Come July 2018 we will be staying longer...

    ReplyDelete