Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Second Prayer Walk of 2017

I've been praying all week... I posted yesterday how hot it is in Taipei... well... with our second prayer walk, I was praying for the weather.

To have those in our congregation to be out at 5:15, walking and praying, in that heat... I asked the Lord to have mercy!

Our prayer focus came from Luke 18: 26-27 -- What is impossible with men is possible with God!

We had a much smaller group on this evening, but the Lord answered.

There were clouds overhead, a light breeze blowing, and the temperature actually dropped by a couple of degrees! MIRACULOUS!

People stayed out walking for much longer...

I had also ordered a splendid dinner and we had plenty of leftover. Every family took home at least two big containers filled with fried rice, fried noddles and Italian spaghetti. I baked a cake and brought Gatorade!

Abby and I came home and went for a walk... then settled in front of the TV...

What a blessed day!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 50:11

No comments:

Post a Comment