Monday, July 24, 2017

A Lay-back Summer Day!

Abby and I were up early this morning...

I dragged her off for a 30 minute run. Now, it was 5:45AM and I'm not exaggerating -- it was already HOT! I don't know how early I'd have to be out the door to avoid the heat!

Abbystarted summer school... For three weeks, she'll be at school all day and then be at the cram school three evenings a week! I sure do miss her!

I had a day to be home -- resting and cleaning and preparing!

It was the first day that I had to rest! My body wanted to sleep and sleep and sleep some more... It was very strange... I felt jet lag... groggy... Maybe jet lag finally caught up with me...

Or maybe it was just the heat... Yes, it was sweltering hot and the temperature never dropped even when the sun set!

I was going to tutor, but the student cancelled... I was very grateful as that gave me time to work on another message...

I looked on line and Gina posted some pictures from their cruise... They are having a blast!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 54:2

No comments:

Post a Comment