Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Double Teaching, Triple Exercise!

Image result for Psalm 54:6
Today was not like yesterday...

I went for an hour run in the morning... AFTER dropping Abby off at the MRT station. So... it was past 7am by the time I started... and I wanted to run 10K. I was hoping to finish in 60 minutes... but it took me 63 minutes. I wanted to finish the last kilometer fast, but my legs did not want to move... I was glad just to get back to the car and gulped down the bottle of lemonade that I had brought!

I tutored in the morning and rushed back home for lunch.

Then, in my insane state of mind, I decided to bike to NSB at 1:30 in the afternoon... YES, IT WAS EXTREMELY HOT! For the first 10 minutes of class, even with the AC on, I was pouring down with sweat... these students all know I'm crazy...

This evening after Abby's cram school, we went for an hour walk along the River Park because she didn't get her exercise in this morning. She didn't have time nor did she want to run!

By the time we got home... sleep just sounded so wonderful!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 54:6

No comments:

Post a Comment