Sunday, July 23, 2017

Just A Few Things...

Several things to mention in this post --

1.  The corkage fee at that expensive restaurant is super expensive -- NT$1000 per bottle! And I have to pay a deposit to hold our reservation. I went today!
2.  Alan and 8 others have left on the Alagata family cruise! It's going to be so much fun for them!
3.  The bumper tap seems to be resolved. The husband took it somewhere and had it fixed and the wife texted Alan and said he doesn't have to pay anything! Hallelujah praise dance!
4.  I started on the book of Luke. When the service started this afternoon, there were only 12 people! But by the time I started sharing, we had a full crowd of about 40 people! I couldn't believe it! Several of those who were there today won't be around for the whole series. But I am praying that the Holy Spirit stirred them with excitement for His truth!
5. In the morning I spoke at New Beitou Baptist Church. Again, the church has grown. There were about 30 people in the congregation! And the pastoral couple made more changes to improve the sanctuary and made the church a lighthouse for the community! I was thrilled to see the changes!
6. The weather has been so hot... truly unbearable! But this afternoon, it rained... by the time we were driving home, it was around 85F! Unfortunately, it's still hot and sticky... but a bit more tolerable!
7.  I want to wish my mother in law a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope they do something special on the ship... maybe at the Captain's Table for her...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 53: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment