Monday, February 13, 2017

Still No Time To RUN!

I always have lots of running around to do but I still have not had time to go for a run at the River Park.

I dropped off the scooter to get the breaks changed, then proceeded to walk around to get my errands done.

That included finding a shop that does custom framing (I did find it!) and going to the library to return and check out more Time Magazines... and I had a small box of things to mail to my brother as a Thank You gift for their wonderful hospitality in hosting us while we were in Australia. I hope to mail them boxes on a regular basis! I also hope to mail a box of things to Ashley!

I got home and took Alan's scooter for a ride as he wanted to make sure it's running. (I did get to talk to Alan! That was so nice! I sure do miss him!)

Then it was off to tutoring. The kids were so excited to see me. Patricia served me two pieces of delicious cheesecake and gave me a gift from Japan. I gave the kids pencil cases from Australia!

When I got home, Isaiah was already home. Abby came back later as she had her fellowship tonight! And the good news was the teacher did NOT collect all her winter vacation homework (as she didn't finish!).  She still has a few days to finish up everything!

So... maybe tomorrow... although I already have quite a long to do list that's here next to me of all things I need to get done tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment