Saturday, February 11, 2017

Jack Reacher!

Yes, it's true... I now have watched both of Jack Reacher's movies!

I can't believe it myself.

I'm not into Tom Cruise.

I'm not into these kinds of action movies.

But someone recommended them... was it my brother in law, KR? Was it my brother, Eddie? Well... someone did...

So, yesterday I watched the first one... which was on Netflix... FREE!

And today, I actually went to a DVD store and rented the sequel, Never Go Back, on blue ray!

The kids and I sat in our living room with a blanket (as it was very cold) and watched it. 

In my opinion, the first one was better... more mystery and suspense... the second one was 'okay'. Was it worth 5US$ to rent?  Was it worth 2 hours of my time?

My thoughts -- it was worth the 5US$, but not worth the 2 hours!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 21

2 comments:

  1. The books are so good, maybe KR because we like the books very much and have seen both !!! hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're kidding me!!!!!!!!!!! Even you... You sat through both movies! I think the books must be so much better. He is really a very prolific writer... Lee Child. Did you notice that he had a cameo shot in the second movie? I didn't notice in the first movie. But in the second movie, he was the guy who checked his ID at the airport.

    ReplyDelete